Monday 18 June 2012

Crafty Crease #14: Easy Party Decorating

Recently my BFF asked me to help her decorate for her sisters big bash in the big metropolis known as Auckland.

We traipsed up there with nothing but a couple of staple guns and hoped for the best.  Fortunately, both of us are relatively creative (she more than me!) and we knew we could rely upon the genius spread between us to come up with an idea of two.

We arrived to peruse our new creative space and after a few drinks and a good nights sleep, we awoke to find the creative juices bursting forth.

Here were our basic criteria to work with:
  • Colour theme (black & red)
  • on a budget 
  • indoor and outdoor spaces to cover
  • no tape or tacks on inside walls (or ceiling)
  • use very little of the floor space 
So I thought it was high time I did a bit of sharing.  The next two blog posts will recreate probably the two cheap ideas that made a biggest impact:


Tissue Flower Trees
Tissue Pom Poms

No comments: