Thursday 9 February 2012

Birthday Brag


Today is my sisters birthday - so this is my chance to brag about her.  Tanch is all about 'less words and more action'.  Once she's made up her mind about doing something it's practically done.

God, I wish I had more of her genes!!

For as long as I can remember, she has become an indispensable asset to any workplace she graces as an employee.  And its not hard to figure out why - its because she never sees any job as 'beneath her'.  She is not afraid to make the workplace her own and soon it becomes easy and efficient as she is.

She has so many friends because she is so approachable, so easy to be friends with.  When you meet her for the first time, she treats you like someone who could become a good friend.  When you talk with her she listens, you feel like you're the only person in the world (even though I know she's multi tasking in her head - she's that clever!).

She works hard and plays hard too.  Tanch loves her family and we all love her in return.  Her idea of a great time is hanging out with friends and family, eating and drinking and sharing a few laughs.  Of course, being the action girl she is, she's cooking or checking up on drinks or finding something to do even if there isn't anything to be done!!

A Big Happy Birthday to you dear sis!
You are a wonderful and loving sister and
I am so glad to have you back in NZ again.
I love you....xxxoooo






No comments: