Wednesday 8 February 2012

Creating a craft space

Here is the beginning of my new craft space that was once my office.




Still have a long way to go, and I am getting a bit frustrated because I bought a whole lot of new crafty stuff when I was in the Hawkes Bay for the long weekend and I can't do any craft work until its all sorted.  At the moment I have gone 6 days without being crafty........thats like saying 6 months for a normal person!

http://sewmanyways.blogspot.co.nz/

Take a look at this site.  This woman is so clever.  Every week she shares a new idea in a section called Tuesday Tool Time.  She searches for ways to inspire others on a budget.  When you look at her cool craft room and realise how she created it, you would be amazed. Check out her motto too, its right up your alley!  I was thinking that I might display it in my new craft area somehow...actually I am thinking of having all sorts of inspiring says around the place.  Not quite sure how I can do it yet without going OTT but I know you're sure to have some artistic advice.  Maybe in the stair well???

2 comments:

Steph said...

Hey Babe this is sooo COOL... What a great idea and a wonderful way to see what you are doing.. I am glad I inspired such a great idea... I love the flowers on the wallpaper :-) The chicks and the piglets are so very cute, can't wait to see them... Oh and the name is very cool, very clever :-)
The kids love the photos...
So looking forward to seeing you soon :-)
X X

Anonymous said...

Wow sissy, looks awesome!! Love Rita