Thursday 9 February 2012

Crafty Crease #2

WAYS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER!

These ideas are not my own - they were sent to me by my sister.  Since she never sends generic emails I decided to check it out and was so glad I did.  They really are "why didn't I think of that?" ideas.  There are originally 24 ideas but these chosen 10 are my favourites:


Hull strawberries using a straw.
Keep cut apples from going brown by securing with a rubberband.
Overhaul your linen cupboard, store bed linen sets inside one of their
own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone & iPod in a bowl. 
The concave shape amplifies the music.
Add this item to your beach bag.  Baby powder gets sand off your skin easily!

Use magnetic strips to store bobby pins, tweezers
and clippers, behind a vanity door.
(this is my husbands favourite idea for me - he's always complaining
about finding hairclips in places they shoudn't be!)
Use wire to make a space to store gift wrap rolls against the ceiling,
rather than cluttering up the floor.
Bread tags make the perfect cord labels.
(this is my favourite idea!)
Install a tension rod to hang your spray bottles.
(great in the craft room too as a ribbon holder)
Create a window-box veggie patch using guttering.
(My favourite idea for my husband to try!)




No comments: