Tuesday 14 February 2012

My Valentine

I can never get over how lucky I am to have Vaughan in my life.  I know its sounds sappy but with every passing year, I just love him more.

So my beloved, here are just 10 of the reasons I love you so much.  I love you because...
*you make me laugh a lot
*you like to snuggle in bed
*you show me how to be happy
*you let me get my way a lot
*you are patient when I am being difficult
*you love me just the way I am
*you make me think differently
*of the way you look after me
*you make everything alright
*with you its Valentines Day every day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey aunty that is sooooo sweet!
Hope you had an awesome Valentines day!

Caity!xoxo

Anonymous said...

I agree it is soooo sweet and very well written :-)

Remember he is very blessed to have you in his life also.

Hugs Steph X X